Rosner was hired to correctly install a clutch in my car.Not only did they in-correctly install said clutch they made numerious mistakes in the process and could not repair the problem they created nor did it seem they wanted too.

They were just fine with destroying my clutch and finding excuses out the world as to why they could not fix it. Eventually it was taken to someone else and in 5 hours they totally fixed Rosners screw up, which took Rosner 7 days to intially install a clutch if you can believe that. A definate sign of inablity for sure.

So beware to anyone using this company or any of its affiliates.

They do not know how to complete or repair automobiles.It will never be fixed correctly if you use them

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Rosner Auto Group and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2436 and wants Rosner Auto Group to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was jim or gm or services. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rosner Auto Group clutch installation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rosner Auto Group?

Comments